This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on the site at no additional cost to you.
The I shape is slim and tall. Her shoulders, waist and hips are similar in width.
- She is long and lean
- Bust and hips are similar in width
- The waist is not well-defined
- Long legs with minimal curves
- Small bust and bum
- Gains weight typically all over the body
The upper and lower parts of the body are well proportioned. If you're concerned about the lack of curves and/or an undefined waist, you can enhance your waist by proportionally adding curves to your upper and lower parts of your body or visually nip in your waist with a belt.
To Add Volume to Your Body
- Wear structured clothing with stiffer fabrics
- Play with prints, details, and textured fabrics on your upper and lower body to add dimension
- Try different cuts and shapes to create curves
- Add bright colors on the upper and lower parts of the body
- Avoid shapeless silhouettes like bodycon dresses, flowy tops that the body cannot completely fill out